The Sound of Silence

Please excuse the paucity of posts that is likely to occur over the next week or so, I shall be in Sydney pretending that I am clever and interesting.

My schedule will be:

Tuesday 20th May 2008
SECONDARY SCHOOL DAY
Riverside Theatre, corner Church & Market Streets, Parramatta.
WORKSHOP: RAFFERTYS THEATRE 10.00-11.30 am
~ this will be on World Building - of all things...
GENERAL TALK: 1.25-2.00 pm
~ My Life & What lead to Monster Blood Tattoo.

Tuesday 20th May 2008
PANEL DISCUSSION
Right Down to the Plumbing: Speculative Fiction and World-building
Venue: Blacktown City Max Webber Library, cnr Flushcombe Road and Alpha Street, Blacktown, 6:30-7:30 pm
Facilitator: Judith Ridge
Speculative and fantasy fiction continues to grow in popularity with readers of all ages. How do writers create engaging and believable worlds? How does character contribute to world-building and what cultural influences are at play?
D.M. Cornish, David Kowalski and Stuart Mayne discuss.

Wednesday 21st May 2008
SECONDARY SCHOOL DAY
Sydney Theatre, 22 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay.
WORKSHOP: RUTH CRACKNELL ROOM 10.00-11.30 am
~ this will be on World Building - of all things...
GENERAL TALK: 1.25-2.00 pm
~ My Life & What lead to Monster Blood Tattoo.

Dare I admit I feel a bit more worthy to participate now that I have two books out. 'Tis a daft feeling but it is there none-the-less.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...